COOLEAD M8S questions from a novice about Android TV Boxes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

Tony Brown

Looking at the Coolead M8S
    Just need to clarify a few things.
    Does it work in foreign countries… for example Europe ? … Asia?
    Does it require a certain Broadband width?
    Does the box enable you to view all UK TV free view channels?
    Includes Sports and movies?
    What about BBC iPlayer ITV catch up?
    Does it work on this apparatus considering the changes that have recently been made by the BBC licensing Corporation preventing overseas viewing of their channels?
    Does it come already loaded or does it involve some apps to be loaded up or downloading from the internet?
    Thanks for your help

• #1298 Reply

admin
    Keymaster
    • These Android TV Boxes work in any country with internet access.
    • I recommend a good broadband, but a 2MB signal is enough to stream Medium to HD quality (not full HD 1080p or 4K).
    • If you get 20MB speed where your box is located you will be more than fine 🙂
    • The box enables you to view anything, but you will need to find the right add-ons for your requirements. Fortunately these boxes normally come fully loaded with great add-ons. There is an awesome add-on for UK TV http://www.bestdroidplayer.co.uk/xbmc-android-tv-box-droidplayer/how-to-watch-uk-freeview-tv-channels-kodi-uk-abroad/
    • You have great kodi add-ons to stream movies and sports. For example Exodus for movies and SportsDevil for sports.
    • You can still use BBC iPlayer ITV if you use a VPN. I recommend IPVanish.
    • When you buy a box, it says in the description if it comes fully loaded with kodi add-ons. That means that comes with the most popular kodi add-ons on it.

I’m glad to help.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  admin.
Reply To: COOLEAD M8S questions from a novice about Android TV Boxes
Your information: