GENESIS: no listings under some titles

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tiago 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Chris

Hi again, GENESIS was installed on my box but when i go to “VIDEOS” then “GENESIS” then “MOVIES” then there is a list…. featured, most popular, most voted, latest movies, people watched, genres, yesr, people, search. None of these when clicked on produce anything, the only one that brings up a list of movies is “people Watched”.
    The same thing is happening in “TV SHOWS”. And “LATEST MOVIES” produces nothing either. This is the second box i have, the other one works fine I do not think it is not down to my ISP. Perhaps there is a setting on my second box i don’t know about???

Many thanks

Chris

• #530 Reply

Tiago

Hi Chris.

Forget Genesis, I think its discontinued.
    I just use Exodus now! 🙂

You can install exodus through Addon Installer. If you dont have Addon Installer check here how to install it -> http://www.bestdroidplayer.co.uk/xbmc-android-tv-box-droidplayer/how-to-setup-a-xbmc-android-tv-box/#addon-installer

• #531 Reply

Tiago

Let me know if you have any question and share your experience with exodus with us 🙂

Reply To: GENESIS: no listings under some titles
Your information: