How to remove message appearing on screen

• Posted In: Troubleshooting

Just activated my new OTT TV box 4K and everything is fine – I can access shows and they view just fine – but there is a message in a blue box at the top of the screen which I can’t get rid of: Swipe down from the top to exit full screen.

Any suggestions on how to close this message? I’ve already tried setting it to factory reboot.

• Keymaster

The lighting problem is because of the top message that says “swipe down to exit full screen”.

How to solve this:
    In your remote you will find a button with a cursor icon. That button enables the cursor, so you just need to press that button and then hold the arrow buttons to move the cursor and then CLICK IN THE OK BUTTON bellow the message.
    You just need to do this once.

If you have a wireless mini keyboard for your box, you just need to use the touchpad to move the cursor and click in the OK button.

Enjoy!

Using the remote doesn’t work, any other ideas?

I just put this box when I put in my email address and I got the Wi-Fi work in the Box word correctly but I figured I didn’t want to use the email address for my Android so I went to system restore to restore it like the factory and for some reason I try to plug it in again and all I get is a yellow box saying Q45 then it shuts down my TV I really need help trying to get it started again is there anyway you can help me please thank you

I just put this box when I put in my email address and I got the Wi-Fi work in the Box word correctly but I figured I didn’t want to use the email address for my Android so I went to system restore to restore it like the factory and for some reason I try to plug it in again and all I get is a yellow box saying Q45 then it shuts down my TV I really need help trying to get it started again is there anyway you can help me please thank you

Hi Admin.
    Thanks for all your wisdom and words of help team. I am a 56 yr old Aussie Kodi-Caveman who just got an OttBox V88 4K and with your help have got it working, thanks again! I have one small problem of a green resolution 1080- 60HZ band appearing at bottom of screen randomly every few minutes at times. It lapses the screen/movie a second and then rests until it next appears. I have auto’d my HDMI resolution settings and set them to the TV Box settings of 1280 x 720 x 60HZ also, to try and defeat it (they seem to self set after!). I am worried them machine might blow up or blow the TV up: Any suggestions Team?
    Thanks again.
    Cheetal…

Reply To: How to remove message appearing on screen
Your information:

WAIT
Before you go, subscribe our free newsletter and get weekly kodi tips and tutorials.
Subscribe Now
Subscribe our free newsletter and get weekly kodi tips and tutorials.
SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletters and get free weekly Kodi tips and tutorials.
  We hate spam and never share your details.