New to Andriod XMBC need advice please

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Tony

Hi all hope you can help me.
    I wanted to purchased a KODI android box to use in my second bedroom as I do not have an aerial or cable fitted to a sat dish and thought this would be the best way to be able to watch UK TV here in Spain, as I have a fast Internet speed (94.96Mpbs download and 9.53 upload speeds).
    But here is my question if it comes pre loaded is there anything technical I have to do to be able to watch my TV programs? or does it come as just ‘plug and play’.
    Was looking at the COOLEAD 4K Quad Core S812 M8S unless anybody else has a recommendations
    Thanks in advance

• #870 Reply

admin
    Keymaster

Hi. Yes thats a good box.

To watch movies and TV series you can use the Addon Exodus that comes in your box (Kodi – video addons)
    To watch UK TV channels you can use the Filmon addon that comes in your box, but you may need a VPN because you are in Spain and the channels should be locked to UK. I recommend IPVanish VPN, you wont have any problem watching geo blocked content.

Reply To: New to Andriod XMBC need advice please
Your information: