Welcome to the Android TV Box FORUM

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author

admin
    Keymaster

Welcome to this forum and community of Android TV Boxes lovers.

I hope this community helps each other solving problems, sharing experiences, recommending add-ons and creating a friendly place.

Together we can share experiences and have the best streaming experience!

Hope you guys enjoy!!

• #455 Reply

Harold John MacLeod

thank you

• #538 Reply

Charles Mcbreen

Is there any input connections on the bbox

• #601 Reply

Wanda

I try to watch a video and it give a mssg. this file is no longer available Would yo like to remove it from the library

• #691 Reply

Kim

Hello. Desperately trying to find someone who can asisst, wondering why I can’t stream certain films on Exodus it states ‘no stream available’ in particular Jason Bourne film! Not sure if I need to add certain add ons? Not clued up with the android box as only got it couple days ago – any advice would be greatfull appreciated! 🙂 Thanks

• #763 Reply

Christie

Hi,
    Cant figure out how to watch live TV! We are newborn to Android box it has a lot of apps already installed and hooked through ether net someone please tell me what to do

• #771 Reply

admin
      Keymaster

Welcome Christie.
      The addons: filmon and Uk Turk TV – are quite good to watch tv channels. If you are trying to watch a channels from another country you may need a VPN to mask your IP to another country (I personally recommend IPVanish.

• #831 Reply

Neal

Having bought a Tonbux I went through the installation process. I got as far as getting connected to my wifi – which worked – and then everything froze. I switched off and started again but cannot get beyond the initial TONBUX page. Can you advise?

• #843 Reply

Geraldine

Have installed my droid box, worked fine. But now I can’t get any channels! Tried factory reset. …but got nothing! Hello help!

• #848 Reply

Tony

I am now looking at the Droid Smart HYPER STREAM 2GB Ram 16GB but not sure if this is what I am really looking for so need some help please.
    As I am new to this technology I wanted an easy box to go into my second bedroom that does not have any satellite connection or aerial facilities.
    Do these loaded boxes come with an easy ‘plug and play’ connection?
    Do they have to be connected to your router or will they work wirelessly?
    Can you just watch live TV (especially sports) without having to download additional programs like Phoenix?
    Thank you

• #1039 Reply

admin
      Keymaster

Hi.
      You just need a good wireless signal to use your box, nothing else.
      If the box comes fully loaded, you just need to open kodi and you will find loads of add-ons ready to use under video addons. But yes, you need to use add-ons to watch anything. The add-ons that I recommend for sports are: SportsDevil, Filmon.tv and Phoenix.

• #1050 Reply

Ralph Glinsek

My father has an android/Kodi TV box. I hooked it up via ethernet. Android box displays that I’m hooked up to ethernet but get message of “unable to connect to URL” when I click on any program? I brought the box to my house and hooked it up to Wi Fi and it worked fine. Why doesn’t it work with the ethernet? Thanks.

• #1372 Reply

admin
      Keymaster

Hi. You may need to go to settings and change from wifi to ethernet.

• #1143 Reply

Marty Croston

HI, I have just bought an android tv box from china, it is an m9 plus, everything works except I cannot use the web browser, it is saying that the box is connected, but it will not connect to a browser also the time and date are out of sink.
    Please help me

• #1272 Reply

Ray Telford

Hi guys,need help with a mxqpro box, its got Openelec on it but nuffin else,no android boot up,or operating system,can someone please tell me how to put android back on ,or what build will work thanks Ray

• #1332 Reply

mike king

ive just been given a mxq box ive connected everything up and all im getting on screen is MBOX and the light on front of box is flashing red and blue can you please help me ive tried reset but that does nothing

• #1344 Reply

Ray Telford

Hi Mike only thing i can think of is , make sure you are using the right power lead,had a friend same problem was using a cheap power lead

• #1353 Reply

David

Hi. I’m 78 years old and I’ve been talked into buying a Bqeel K12 tv box. Really struggling at the moment. Will I be able to watch Sky Atlantic etc? I’ve also got the Amazon Fire Stick, will I be able to watch the Amazon programmes (The Grand Tour etc) without going through the Fire Stick, I’ve got Amazon Prime. I know I’ve got Kodi installed. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply To: Welcome to the Android TV Box FORUM
Your information: