Setting the passcode on my Android box put me on Safe mode

• Posted In: Kodi troubleshooting

After initiating a passcode on homescreen, now I only get KODI, Utube, Music, settings icons, but cannot get back to master homescreen to input new passcode and When you press KODI it says “unfortunately, media box launcher has stopped”. It also displays on the screen that I am on “safe mode”. When I pull power from the box and turn it back on it says that I am on restricted profile. Seems that by setting the passcode I have locked myself out and a page never comes up for me to put my master passcode. What can I do to get back to homescreen?

i have the same problem that mariah has. i set up master user profile with master lock code and i cant get back to home screen that is loaded. im new to using the xgody m9 with kodi. i have 6.0 marshmello on my samsung galaxy that is the same on box so i am familiar with the andriod system. i would just like to delete master user and start over

i have the same problem that mariah has. i set up master user profile with master lock code and i cant get back to home screen that is loaded. im new to using the xgody m9 with kodi. i have 6.0 marshmello on my samsung galaxy that is the same on box so i am familiar with the andriod system. i would just like to delete master user and start over

Reply To: Setting the passcode on my Android box put me on Safe mode
Your information:

WAIT
Before you go, subscribe our free newsletter and get weekly kodi tips and tutorials.
Subscribe Now
Subscribe our free newsletter and get weekly kodi tips and tutorials.
SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletters and get free weekly Kodi tips and tutorials.
  We hate spam and never share your details.