m9 Pro 3/32gb ddr4

• Posted In: General

Hi Guys first post, just sharing my latest experiences and maybe get some help from some1.

I recently bought an Xgody M9 Pro 3/32gb DDR4 android box from ebay. it’s not my first tv box my 2nd android first 1 was an old 1 running kitkat. I’m a bit disappointed, yes it’s fast but it came with Kodi 17 which still bumped out like 16.1 so I uninstalled it and went to 16.1 same thing too which my old box did running kitkat. now running android 6.0 I thought surely that drama would be behind me. After the box returns from standby it also pops up the camera failed to start message – absolutely annoying since there is no camera on a tv box… So with all these little issues I’m less than pleased so went to do a factory reset as the next step and it just sits there won’t let me click the button hahah I was pretty much over it by this point. seller was contacted and we are in discussions regarding a part refund or return. I’ve asked them to supply an image or firmware so I can try reboot it from entirely fresh. see how that goes, if nothing comes from this I’m hoping to find another version I could use to boot up maybe and hopefully not brick it haha

Reply To: m9 Pro 3/32gb ddr4
Your information:

WAIT
Before you go, subscribe our free newsletter and get weekly kodi tips and tutorials.
Subscribe Now
Subscribe our free newsletter and get weekly kodi tips and tutorials.
SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletters and get free weekly Kodi tips and tutorials.
  We hate spam and never share your details.