The best and latest Kodi Tips, Tutorials, guides and news to provide you all you need to enjoy the most of your streaming device.

mbx tonblix was working now its not

• Posted In: Kodi troubleshooting

I need as much help as possible please , I have a ton Blix android box fully loaded , when it first arrived I plugged it in it did its initial first time loading , some streams I could watch some I couldn’t to which I thought was normal , after a few months I started to lose more and more , last week I want to watch a certain football match to which I found on numerous channels , I click on about 30 to which I got no stream available , but I now there was as a friend of mine was also watching it , this is now happening on everything films included , on some channel’s nothing will update it just keeps saying update failed refer to log , it wont even update to latest edition of kodi , I have spoken to my internet provider and they have informed me that they are not blocking it , im at my wits end and could do will some help

Reply To: mbx tonblix was working now its not
Your information:

WAIT
Before you go, subscribe our free newsletter and get weekly kodi tips and tutorials.
Subscribe Now
Subscribe our free newsletter and get weekly kodi tips and tutorials.
SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletters and get free weekly Kodi tips and tutorials.
  We hate spam and never share your details.