We’re accepting new contributors to join our team of writers.
To join our team you must:
- Be a Kodi user;
- Love Kodi as much as we do;
- Be fluent writing in English;
- Be a passionate writer;
- SEO understanding.
The contributor role:
- We’re very friendly and we won’t never ask you to do something that you don’t want to.
- You’ll be free to suggest articles and write about you’re comfortable with.
- You don’t need to write just about Kodi. You can write about other streaming softwares, services or devices.
- If you run out of ideas to write about, we have a “to do” list, so it would be great if you could write about some stuff in our list;
- You should keep your articles up-to-date.
How can you benefit:
- 1 profile backlink + short profile bio.
- Expose your articles to millions of visitors p/ year;
- Help thousands and be a good reference in the Kodi community;
- Increase your portfolio;
- If you become a great asset for us, writing popular posts, we may send you some gifts to keep you motivated.
- You should only link to good authority websites that provide good value information to the user;
- The article should have at least 400 words. There’s no limit for the maximum number of words;
- We are against plagiarism. Your text should be 100% original.;
- Your article will be reviewed before published and can be edited by us;
- We may add some monetisation methods to your post as we need to pay our bills to keep this website running and getting good quality traffic.
How to Apply to be a Contributor
To apply to be our contributor just fill the form below. Ideally, in the message you would talk about yourself and tell us why you want to be our contributor and the kind of articles that you’re planning to write about.
If you have some portfolio to show, it would be great if you share with us.
Please fill this form to apply to be our Contributor.