Yes, that’s right, you can install Kodi (XBMC) on Amazon Fire TV Stick and access to a world of entertainment just plugging this HDMI portable stick in any TV, in your living room, in the bedroom, in your friends TV, wherever you want, you can even travel and plug your fire stick in the Hotel TV and enjoy your favourite channels / TV Series / Movies using Kodi or any streaming app like Netflix and Amazon Prime. [easyazon_link identifier=”B00KAKUN3E” locale=”UK” tag=”bestdroidplayer-21″]Click here for Fire TV Stick full specs[/easyazon_link].
You can get all of this for £34,99, sounds amazing, right?! I will tell you now how to install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick.
How to install Kodi (XBMC) on Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Navigate to settings – System – Select Developer options – Turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources”
- Navigate to the App Store in your Fire TV Stick and download ES File Explorer – This is one of the best file management programs.
- Open the left nav – Click Add – type the path address http://kodi.tv/download – next – Type the Name (eg: Kodi ) – next – Click in the Add button
- On the left nav you’re going to find the link “Kodi”. Click on the Kodi link – It will navigate to the kodi downloads page – Select Android -> ARM (link) in the webpage. The download will start.
- When the download is finished, install it as any other app.
- Kodi is now installed in your Fire Stick. To access Kodi go to: Settings – Applications – Manage Installed Applications.
- If you don’t want to do the step above every time you want to run kodi, you can install FireStarter
Is simple to install kodi (XBMC) on Amazon Fire TV Stick and this will give you a lot of more content!!
You can also find these steps in the video below: